Keto Popcorn with Mung Beans?
1 cup Sprouted Mung Bean
Coconut oil to fry
Salt/butter to taste (optional)
1. Wash and soak mung beans overnight, next day morning wash/rinse the water. Bottle the mung for sprouts over night, by next day morning you will see the sprouts.
2. After they are sprouted take them and place on a sheet of towel if you feel any dampness.
3. Heat coconut oil in a fry pan. Add the sprouted mung to the hot oil
4. Keep the flame in high and deep fry until it is crisp and starts floating in the oil.
5. Drain any excess oil on a kitchen towel.
6. Mix salt/butter and shake well. If you’re with spicy taste, take salt, red chili powder, cumin powder and chat masala powder in a small cup and mix well.