2 cups Heavy whipping cream
1 cup whole milk
1/4 tsp yogurt/culture to set the fermentation
- Boil the milk and heavy whipping cream in a heavy bottom pan ensuring it’s not burnt at the bottom and you can variate the heat from medium to low on the stove top
- Once this mix is well boiled and see a nice thick layer of cream on the top – turn off the heat and allow it to cool to warm temperature
- Pour this into the desired container and add the 1/4th tsp of yogurt and mix it well and i usually place this in the top rack of the oven so that it sets well.
- In case you don’t have the culture then add 8 to 10 stalks or stems of red chilies for every 1/2 to 3/4 cup of the warm milk and store it in the oven for about 6-8 hours or overnight!
- Here’s the final outcome…