1/2 cauliflower head if it’s big – chopped into inch sized
3 tbs – ghee/butter/oil
1 tsp – cumin powder
1/2 tsp – cumin
1/4 tsp – mustard
1/2 tsp – coriander powder
1 tsp – ginger garlic paste
1/4 tsp – turmeric
1/4 tsp – chili flakes
1/4 tsp – chili powder/cayenne pepper
salt to taste
3 tbs – unsweetened frozen or dried coconut shreds
1. Heat a heavy bottom pan on stove top with the ghee and once the ghee is hot, add cumin, chili flakes, mustard seeds, turmeric, ginger garlic paste and allow them to fry well.
2. Add the chopped cauli florets and mix well
3. After this let it cook for 4-5 minutes, then add salt, chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and all to cook for another few minutes with a covered lid.
4. Mix this well and make sure the cauliflower is cooked, add the unsweetened coconut shred to this and cook for another couple of minutes.
5. Once this is mixed well and cooked well….add the chopped fresh cilantro and squeeze that 1/2 lemon and turn off the stove.