Lemon Fat Bombs
175 gms of artisana organic coconut butter
75 gms of carrington oorganic cold pressed coconut oil
Lemon juice of 1 lemon
Zest of 1 lemon
12 Trader Joe’s stevia drops
1/8th tsp of Kirkland Himalayan Salt
1. Make sure the coconut butter and coconut oil are room temperature/softened. I had to nuke both to get the softer consistency as the temperatures are cold these days. Zest the lemon.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make sure the lemon zest and stevia are distributed evenly.
3. Scoop the mix into the silicone candy mold or mini muffin paper cup
4. Place in the fridge for 30-60 minutes or until solid.
5. Store them in a contain and keep these refrigerated.