Adapted from the hobbit’s pizza, with minor modifications.
1 flax egg (1 tbs of flax meal with 2.5 tsp warm water and set it aside for 15 mins) or replace with a whole egg
2 tbsp unflavored whey isolate
6 tsp butter
1/2 cup almond flour or meal
1/2 cup flax meal
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp tomato paste (no sugar added)
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp sriracha sauce
1 tsp crushed garlic
1 tsp dried oregano powder
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp water
1/4 red onion
2 mini peppers red/yellow or orange
1 c shredded cheese of your choice, i used mozzarella and paneer mix
10 leaves of basil
1. Using a hand whisk beat the flax egg until smooth and then add the butter. Beat until mixed well.
2. Add the dried ingredients and mix it well, and it would be sticky/soft dough.
3. DO NOT USE IT YET, place this dough in the fridge for 45 minutes
Preheat the oven to 400F
4. Spray the pan with cooking spray or olive oil and put the dough in the middle of the pan and press it to form the pizza crust.
5. Place it in the oven for 10 minutes or as required
6. Take it off the oven and add the sauce, veggies and cheese and return to the oven for 6 minutes
7. Slice as desired size and yummy, i cut into 4 slices.
Nutritional information: Calories each slice CRUST ONLY 158, Fat: 16g, Protein: 6, Carbs: 8, Fiber: 7, Net carbs: 1