1 tsp methi/fenugreek seeds
1. Wash and Soak 1 tsp methi seeds overnight in a mason jar or any container
2. Filter and drink the water next day morning, its a natural cleanser/detoxifier. It also aids in blood sugars.
3. Day – 3…Leave the seeds enough water that they stay wet and cover it airtight or with cheese cloth, for these i used the mason jar lid to cover.
4. Day – 4…Ensure that the sprouts are growing well. Wash them if they start to smell, and leave them closed.
5. Day – 5…sprouts will be growing and if they are over an inch of length, they are ready to harvest. You can use these as garnish for salads, soups and on sauteed veggies.
6. You can grow these to another 3 days until the leaves show up.
7. Olive oil, minced a garlic clove sauteed it and then added some salt/chili powder and squeezed some lemon….yummy