100 gms – Brussel Sprouts
1 tsp salt
1 tsp red chili powder
1 tsp sesame seeds
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp flaxmeal
3 tbs coconut oil
1. Wash the Brussel sprouts and cut them into halves. Add the Brussel Sprouts and the spice mix along with coconut oil and let it sit for about 20 minutes
2. Pre heat the air fryer or your oven
3. Set your air fryer to 360 degrees and place the marinated Brussel Sprouts in the air fryer and set the time for 10 mins.
4. Toss these after 10 mins and let it on for another 8 minutes
5. Boom…all done and ready to munch!
BEST BRUSSEL SPROUTS ever and i could EAT these all day, every day!