Keto Sesame Brittle.
1 cup white sesame
1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener
1/2 tsp ghee
3 cardamoms finely powdered(optional)
1. Dry roast the sesame seeds until light brown
2. Add the ghee to a pot, and add monkfruit sweetener on low flame and let it melt and keep stirring. It took a couple of minutes for this to melt and I couldn’t bring this to a string boil. Took me about 5 minutes.
3. Add the cardamom powder and toasted sesame and mix it well.
4. Grease a plate/cookie sheet and flatten the mixture using a rolling pin or hand(if you are bold, lol)
5. Cut into the desired shapes and let it cool and store them away.